January 3, 2023
When most people think about self-storage units, they automatically assume that they’re used exclusively for the storage of clutter and excess goods from around the house, garage, basement, or yard. And while that’s clearly the case for many users, it’s only one example of how they can be utilized. In fact, self-storage facilities are a convenient option for those seeking a secure, sheltered way to store their vehicles during the winter, or simply when they’re not being driven.
Whether it’s a case of too many cars for your driveway or garage to accommodate, a classic in need of safe winter cover, or apartment dwellers with limited parking spaces at their complex, Charlotte Self Storage in Rochester, NY offers a wide range of options for those looking to store vehicles in the long or short-term.
- 141 brand new self-storage units in a wide range of sizes
- Vehicle-friendly storage units ranging from 10’x10’ up to 12’x30’
- Highly-secured facility with 15 cameras and 24/7 digital surveillance
- Optimal lighting, gated, and fenced for your added peace of mind
- Month-to-month rental options with no long-term commitments
- Friendly management and staff onsite to assist when needed
- Convenient online bill pay options, or pay in-person at our office
Before driving around town searching aimlessly for a secure place to store your car, truck, boat, or light recreational vehicle, we invite you to discover why so many in the Rochester, NY area trust the service and security we offer here at Charlotte Self Storage. For additional information or to check availability, browse our website or reach out to our staff and let us know how we can help.
For more information on our facility, storage units, or rates, get in touch with Charlotte Self Storage in Rochester today. We’re located at 240 Boxart Street, and can be reached by phone at 585-734-3718 during normal business hours, or via email 24/7 by filling out the short form on our contact page.